LIKE,TWEET AND SHARE OUR BLOG

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chris Jericho Talks About Returning To WWE & Talks Trash About The Miz

After teasing last week that he'd be returning to WWE television on Friday's SmackDown, former WWE star Chris Jericho was featured in a video package hyping his appearance on the upcoming season of ABC's Dancing With The Stars.

The WWE website has published a new interview with Jericho, which you can read here in its entirety. During the piece, Jericho said he plans to make a full-time return to WWE when he can be 100% committed to the company.

"One of the reasons I’m not in WWE now is DWTS," Jericho said. "You have to be 100 percent physically and mentally devoted to one or the other. You can’t do both. I’m sure I’ll be back. I have to return to WWE to take my persona back."

Jericho clarified what he meant by "taking his persona back" - and took a few shots at WWE champion The Miz.

"I watched Raw on Monday and felt like I was having an out of body experience. I was watching myself on live TV! Then I realized I hadn’t gotten that ugly and become that bad of a wrestler and realized I was actually watching the current WWE Champion, The Miz."

The video package that aired on SmackDown featured footage of Jericho and his DWTS partner Cheryl Burke practicing for the upcoming season, which premieres on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More