LIKE,TWEET AND SHARE OUR BLOG

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christian comments on whether he's received medical clearance and his availability for WrestleMania 27


WWE star Christian was asked in a WWE website interview whether he's been medically cleared to return to the ring. "I don’t have a definite date yet, but I’m hopeful that it will be in the next few weeks," Christian said. "I'm not planning on missing WrestleMania:

WWE.COM: What were you doing in Oakland?

Christian: I was on my way to physical therapy in Florida and accidentally got on the interstate heading west. For the life of me I couldn't find anywhere to turn around and the next thing I knew, I was in Oakland whereElimination Chamber was. What a coincidence!

WWE.COM
: How has your recovery been from the torn pectoral muscle inflicted on you by Alberto Del Rio?

Christian
: I'm not going to lie, it was the hardest thing I've had to overcome in my entire professional career. There were days I wondered if I'd ever be able to compete again. But the reaction from my peeps, not only in Oakland but the entire WWE Universe, reminded me why I worked so hard to get back. And who knows? If I hadn't been injured by Del Rio maybe I would have won the Royal Rumble and it would be me challenging for the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania.

WWE.COM
: When will you be medically cleared to compete?

Christian
: I don’t have a definite date yet, but I’m hopeful that it will be in the next few weeks. I'm not planning on missing WrestleMania.

WWE.COM
: Any words for Alberto Del Rio?

Christian
: Payback's a b**** ... but you already know that, Alberto. (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More